The H542 / P542 family of Bench-top Calibrators are a powerful range of instruments providing optimum features for industrial users, whilst being user friendly and rugged enough for industrial environments. Available as single range or dual range units, they can easily be optimised to suit clients typical test ranges.
Features of the electronic pressure calibrators:
- The H542 Hydraulic electronic pressure calibrators feature a pressure control which enables rapid priming at low pressure as well as fine adjustment at high pressure, without the need for additional priming pumps.
- The P542 Pneumatic electronic pressure calibrator requires a gas supply, slightly in excess of the maximum the test pressure. This gas supply should be clean and dry, e.g. Nitrogen cylinders. Pressure is controlled by means of precision "soft-seat” - inlet and vent valves. Fine adjustment is achieved using the in-built screw-press.
- The instruments include high accuracy measurement of pressure, along with built-in means of raising and adjusting the pressure.
- Windows based automatic calibration software is supplied as standard.
- Pressure ranges from -100 to 250 kPa, to 10,000 kPa (100 bar).
- Calibration, data-logging and leak test functions are available.
- Up to two internal sensors can be fitted for wide operating ranges, with storage of test data for download and printing of certificates.
- Up to 2 internal sensors can be fitted for wide operating ranges, with storage of test data for download and printing of certificates.
- Pressure ranges from 0 to 10 - 0 to 250 MPa, (2500 bar)
- Calibration, data-logging and leak test functions available.