Now available from DFC Packaging Group of Companies is the Conveyorized Targettm QTMC2000 single lane sauce applicator for pizzas and other food products.
These USDA approved sauce applicators have been developed not only to provide an even application of sauce to food products, but to also maintain a sauce free border.
These conveyorised sauce applicator systems have been designed to be easy to use; pizzas are moved by the conveyor to a precise location under the applicating head, where the sauce is applied automatically.
The sauce applicators are suitable for food products that are supported and rigid, with round, rectangular or square dimensions of up to 18 inches.
Product specifications of the precision conveyor sauce applicator include:
- 2mm diameter hole screen for sauce flow
- application speed of up to 60 pies per minute
- continuous or intermittent motion choice
- sSauce portion size range of 14 – 284 grams
- 45.4 litre hopper size
- standard pattern of 12.7mm with custom patterns available
- precision electric drive motor
- hygienic stainless steel control and motor enclosures
- stainless steel conveyor with continuous smooth welds and polyurethane belting.