Model D2 600 draw tray sealers available from DFC Packaging Group of Companies are portable machines ideally suited to the needs of small scale production facilities or industrial test kitchens.
The compact and standalone Model D2 600 D-tray sealers are available in both MAP and heat seal versions.
Designed for use throughout the food industry, Model D2 600 D-tray sealers utilise a sliding draw design for user-friendly operation and simple maintenance while providing the high quality performance and seal reliability required by today’s markets.
A recipe-driven PLC control panel makes tool changeovers very straightforward and uncomplicated. The robust and efficient tools are able to achieve low residual oxygen levels while ensuring durability and economy with cast heating elements.
Key features of Model D2 600 D-tray sealers:
- Easy operation PLC control panel
- Quick film changeover
- Long life and efficient cast heating elements
- Accurate temperature and seal pressure control
- Mounted on castors for portability
- 10-minute tool changeover
- Easy to clean, maintenance-friendly design
- UK standard safety guarding
- Vacuum and gas sensor (MAP version)
- Printed film equipment
- Profile film cutting
- Automatically driven waste rewind
- MAP for extending shelf life
- Rear door with locking system for quick tool changes
- Stainless steel guarding
- Integrated vacuum pump
- Larger vacuum pumps for higher outputs
- High oxygen vacuum pumps
- Gas buffer tank
- Skin packaging
- Foil lid crimping