The D800 tray sealers from DFC Packaging Group of Companies are designed for modern day food industry requirements with a small footprint and user-friendly operation delivering economy, performance and reliability.
The D800 will heat seal and profile cut film lids onto aluminium foil, Cpet, Rpet, PP, board and many other materials.
The portable tray sealers are designed for easy changeover from one tray size to another taking less than five minutes including the guide rail set up without any requirement for special tools. The pusher bar design allows up to three lanes of containers to be sealed simultaneously with no sensor set up or adjustment required.
D800 fully automatic tray sealers incorporate robust and efficient tooling to deliver consistent performance, with the MAP version achieving residual oxygen levels of less than 1% with optimum use of gases.
The HMI/PLC operator panel provides recipe driven control that requires minimal training to use and understand.
Design features of D800 tray sealers:
- No tray - no seal facility
- 1400mm tray loading conveyor
- Gravity out feed conveyor
- Automatically driven film feed and waste rewind
- Quick film changeover function
- Profile film cutting
- HMI control with 10-program recipe
- Five-minute tool changeover
- Long life and efficient cast heating elements
- Fully portable and compact with easy-clean design
- UK standard safety guarding
- Vacuum and gas sensor (MAP version)
- Printed film equipment
- Tray denester
- Extended in feed conveyor
- Driven out feed conveyor
- Single lane converging systems
- MAP for extending shelf life
- Integrated vacuum pump
- Larger vacuums pumps for higher outputs
- High oxygen vacuum pumps
- Gas buffer tank
- Skin packaging
- Foil lid crimping