DFC Packaging Group of Companies supplies the Chan-Yeh 72-25-s auto L-sealers for the packaging industry.
Chan-Yeh 72-25-s auto L-sealers are simple to operate involving a 4-step process:
- Switch the machine on
- Attach the air line to the machine
- Adjust the machine width/height to suit the product
- Attach the film to the machine
The product is placed on the in-feed conveyor and the machine will sense when the product is in the seal area to seal the product using a hot blade sealing system.
The product is then conveyed by the machine into a shrink tunnel (sold separately).
Key features of Chan-Yeh 72-25-s Auto L-Sealers:
- Adjustable temperature control
- Closing conveyor
- Safety guard
- Hot blade sealing system
- Scrap rewind kit
- Power requirements: 240v, single phase, 10 amp
- Machine dimensions: 2550mm L x 1504mm W x 1580mm H
- Maximum sealing dimensions: 700mm L x 500mm W x 250mm H
- Smaller/larger models are available to suit specific applications