Available now from DFC Packaging Group , the 700 Rotary Tray Sealer is a portable yet highly solid machine designed and built for all sectors of the food industry, whether the application be short term sealing or setting up a new production line.
The rotary turn table construction of the 700 Rotary Tray Sealer provides for accurate table positioning, which ensures a reliable and consistent film seal on to the trays.
Simple and economical to run, the 700 Rotary Tray Sealer has a recipe driven PLC/HMI operator panel that is easy to use and well thought out. Another key feature of the 700 is it’s hygienic, maintenance friendly, and easy to clean design.
The 700 Rotary Tray Sealer is also available in both MAP and Heatseal versions with quick and easy to change tooling that is built to last.
Standard features of the 700 Rotary Tray Sealer include:
- easy operation PLC control panel
- HMI with 10 program recipe
- lock and release table positioning
- automatically driven waste rewind
- quick film change over
- profile film cutting
- accurate temperature and seal pressure control
- mounted on castors for portability
- five minute tool change over
- long life and efficient cast heating elements
- fully portable and compact.
- maintenance friendly design
- UK standard safety guarding; and
- vacuum and gas sensor (MAP version).
- printed film equipment
- MAP for extending shelf life
- rear door locking system for quick tool changes
- skin packaging
- foil lid crimping
- integrated vacuum pump
- larger vacuums pumps for higher outputs
- high oxygen vacuum pumps
- gas buffer tank; and
- tray ejection system.