DAANET presents the new digital I/O media module for the MICE family range of industrial Ethernet switches. The digital I/O media module features four digital inputs and outputs, which enables the MICE switches to send signals and status messages through networks.
The digital inputs, of the digital I/O media module, comply with the ISO 61131-2:2007/type 3 standard, as well as a MTBF rating of over 100 years. The inputs and outputs are connected through eight-pole or twelve-pole terminal strips on the module’s underside, as well as a two-pole terminal strip for the auxiliary output.
Features of the Digital I/O Media Module:
- 24 VCD Voltage Supply
- IP20 protection class
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Immunity to electrostatic discharges and magnetic fields
- Temperature range 0ºC to +60ºC, or -40ºC to +70ºC for extended versions
- Can withstand extreme climatic ambient conditions
- Fanless cooling
- Command Line Interface (CLI) can be used for configuration
- Plug and play installation