Available now from DAANET , the RSB20 series of managed Ethernet switches is cost-efficient and versatile, designed to meet the most commonly managed switch requirements without compromising on quality or system performance.
There are 16 models in the Hirschmann RSB20 family of managed Ethernet switches, all of which support Fast Ethernet as well as a variety of switching functions, while providing convenient GUI configuration and diagnostics.
Key features of RSB20 series managed Ethernet switches include:
- fanless design
- redundant 12/24Vdc power supply
- industrial grade build
- HiPER-Ring, MRP and RSTP redundancy protocols.
Other functions for these managed Ethernet switches include:
- multicast (IGMP snooping and query) manage voice, video and produce/consume I/O
- quality of service - QoS - 4 Levels of prioritisation
- SNTP server and client to provide time synchronisation
- Precision Time Protocol - PTP IEEE 1588 v1, v2 client for precision sequence of event logging.