In.Control.2010 is a six week industrial solutions roadshow of technical seminars, interactive demonstrations, and discussions hosted by leading industrial products distributors including DAANET .
Industry experts from Belden and B&R Automation are guest presenters at In.Control. 2010, which focuses on the latest manufacturing automation developments and trends.
Belden's speakers, Adam Callender ad Justin Nga, will explain how to design and build robust industrial communications networks including future proofing, and security challenges and solutions with industrial communications and automation networks. The key speaker from B&R Automation will be Stefan Zeintl from Austria.
Participants will also learn:
- remote and web based controller management and diagnostics
- lean control hardware with highly scalable integrated architecture
- hardware independent control project engineering
- advances in control networks topology, security and safety
- media Redundancy Protocol (MRP) and Precision Time Protocol (PTP) emerging industrial communications standards
- keeping machine mechanics simple with standardised approach to servo, stepper, inverter and hydraulically controlled motion.
In.Control.2010 will be hosted by leading industrial products distributors through Daanet, Adicon, Remtron, Reynolds Automation Controls, JPR Controls, Marcon Agencies and Excell Control.