B&R’s new Power Panel 500 that incorporates Intel Atom 510, Z520 and Z530 processors is equipped to handle highly challenging applications optimally in harsh industrial environments.
Offering a performance range previously reserved for industrial PCs, Power Panel 500 panel PCs feature a modern Intel Atom architecture, providing users a unique combination of low power dissipation and top performance at an attractive price.
The Power Panel 500 panel PCs can be equipped with up to 2 GB of main memory.
Power Panel 500 panel PCs are available in a wide product range comprising of panels ranging from 5.7" VGA to 15" XGA displays with an intuitive touch screen and function keys.
Key features of Power Panel 500 panel PCs:
- Gigabit Ethernet ensures fast communication over the plant network
- Additional Gigabit Ethernet interface available optionally
- Remote I/O and drives can be easily connected using modular fieldbus interfaces
- Flexible system expansion using POWERLINK, CAN bus, Profibus DP or other fieldbus interfaces
- Bridges the gap between the real-time operating system and standard operating systems such as Windows CE, Windows XP and Windows 7
- Windows and the real-time operating system can be used together
- Universal application possibilities reduce logistics considerably with the same system platform being used all the time
- Integration of control, visualisation and drive technology in one device allows the panel to be easily connected to various automation infrastructures
- Compact construction with minimised installation depth allows usage in space-constrained locations
- Designed for use in harsh industrial environments with assured reliability and operating comfort
B&R is represented in Australia by DAANET .