D&D Barry will be exhibiting a large range of products on Stand 1907 during the 2008 Queensland Manufacturing Technology Exhibition (QMan) at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre from October 21-23.
D&D Barry are Australian agents for Elesa-Ganter and will be displaying some of the company’s products, including the following:
- Operating elements/handwheels in many styles, including safety versions and also crank handles
- Industrial handles in many shapes and sizes for cabinets, handwheels and many other applications
- Clamping knobs and levers in both male and female versions made from plastic, aluminium and stainless steel
- Control knobs in various styles, which can be calibrated to client specifications
- Ergostyle handles, knobs and handwheels in a variety of colours and styles
- Rotary controls including gravity indicators, digital position indicators, direct drive and positive drive indicators