Operational reliability, comfortable haptics and high value appearance, factors that count in automobile interiors are the features of the new 3006 short-travel keyswitch from Marquardt, represented by Cutter Electronics.
The illuminated short-travel keyswitch series 3006 enables the development and manufacture of control elements which are top of the range in design and function.
The special design of the short-travel keyswitch 3006 as a damped snap action disc, a mixture of switching mat and snap action disc, allows flat control elements with a fine tactile response and clear feedback signal at minimum travel.
The LED illumination makes backlit symbols (pictograms) visible even at night.
Design and function:
The 3006 series short-travel keyswitch is the only SMD equippable switch of its size with integrated LED, damping and dust protection according to IP 50.
The definition of the LED colour provides a brand-typical night design. Selectable actuation forces, tactile pressure point and large actuation surface further enhance the design.
All in all the keyswitch is presented as an innovative switching element whose application shines in a new light.
- Compact, single-pole NC short-travel keyswitch in snap action disc technique with damping, integrated LED (optional) and low installation depth
- Precision switching behaviour for comfortable actuation characteristic
- Clearly tactile pressure point
- Control panels
- Multi-function switches
- Steering wheel switching systems
- Individual switching elements
- Large actuation surface
- Low profile even with integrated LED
- High packing density on the PCB
- High switching reliability
- Long life endurance = 500,000 cycles
- Operating forces of 4, 6 or 7.3N can be selected, other actuating forces on request
- Choice of 5 LED colours, other colours on request