Available from Custom Fluidpower , Parker Hannifin’s PGP020 gear pumps and motors are designed for the truck industry.
The ½" gears measure only 6" from mounting flange to the port end cover and weigh only 25lbs.
The bi-rotational motors and pumps can produce flows up to 29 gpm @ 2400 rpm up to 3000 psi, and output to 39 gpm @ 2400 rpm up to 2500 psi.
Parker Hannifin’s PGP020 gear pumps and motors are available in a range of drive shafts and mounting styles to meet specific requirements.
Key features of PGP020 gear pumps and motors:
- Rigid one-piece drive shaft and gears
- Pressure-balanced thrust plated design assures top efficiency
- Rugged, high-strength cast iron body provides durability
- Can be assembled in tandem to provide additional pump flow or more motor torque from the drive shaft
- Each gear section is connected to the drive shaft by a connecting shaft
To determine the unit’s PL, the operating pressure (P) needs to be multiplied by the total gear width (L).
For instance, a PGP020 pump is operating at 3000 psi and has a 1.5" gear housing width. The unit’s PL factor will therefore be 4500 (1.5" gear width x 3000 psi operating pressure). This pump would need a drive shaft with a PL factor of 4500 or more to operate successfully.