Custom Safe Brakes (CBS) are a range of spring applied and hydraulically released fail safe disc brakes, now available from Custom Fluidpower .
Designed in Australia for use in tough mining conditions, these industrial disc brakes feature a unique mechanical safety lockout function, and are easily interchangeable with other similar industrial brake products.
Three varieties are offered in the CBS fail safe disc brakes range, each with differing maximum clamping forces, which are:
up to 12,000 N for the CSB 200
up to 80 KN for the CSB 300 model; and
120 KN for the CSB 3000.
Standard features of CBS brakes include:
- low operating pressures
- minimum moving parts
- stainless steel adjusting screws, pad retainers and pistons
- a cartridge style spring pack
- safety package upgrade kits for existing calipers
- visual pad wear indicators; and
- on/off and pad wear proximity switches on both caliper halves.