Custom Fluidpower supplies the CTHV/ CBHV series of hydraulic rail clamps designed for use on various rail mounted equipment.
Hillmar CTHV/ CBHV series hydraulic rail clamps find application in bridge cranes, gantry cranes, reclaimers, conveyor trippers, ship loaders, stackers, container cranes and ship unloaders among others.
A vertical and horizontal float mechanism maximises performance by ensuring the shoes are always in correct geometry with the rail. Guide wheels allow the mechanism to follow the rail deviations and still provide protection to the brake shoes.
A field replaceable mechanism and hydraulic cylinder allow for total inspection and servicing without removing the clamp enclosure.
The CTHV/ CBHV series hydraulic rail clamps come with several features for simple maintenance and operation. For instance, external grease fittings are provided for easy maintenance. Field maintenance is simplified with a spring caging fork that locks the rail clamp in the open position.
A visual indicator bar is provided to make toggle adjustment easy in the event of pad wear while also showing the operating position of the clamp.
Key features of CTHV/ CBHV series hydraulic rail clamps:
- Flow control valve regulates clamp setting time
- SAE O-ring oil ports eliminate oil leaks
- Integral hand pump available for easy manual release
- Electrical components are pre-wired to a centrally located electrical junction box
- Field replaceable serrated brake shoes simplify maintenance and minimise downtime
- Modular design and removable enclosure cover provides complete open access for ease of maintenance
- Stainless steel accessories include enclosure cover, hydraulic reservoir, fasteners, brackets and spring cover
- Rail packages to suit various types of rail sections
- Truck Mount (CTHV) or Beam Mount (CBHV) rail clamps for various applications
- Remote mount hydraulic power units available with a stainless steel tank
- Hose and fittings installation kits available for remote mount hydraulic power units
- Available in all power and control voltages
- Full range of spare parts available
- Custom painted to RAL, BS and several other international paint standards