Crushing and Mining Equipment (CME) supplies the Raptor range of high performance cone crushers designed for secondary or tertiary crushing in stationary, portable or mobile applications in the mining industry.
CME supplies the Raptor XL300 and XL400 cone crushers as a distributor for FLSmidth. The Raptor 300 HP and 400 HP cone crushers offer more crushing force with a high pivot point as well as large crushing stroke for better end product shape to ensure high production of saleable material.
Built using Australian-designed lubrication and hydraulic accessories for the Australian mining and quarrying industries, Raptor cone crushers are backed by CME's responsive service and support.
Key features of Raptor cone crushers:
- Capable of full PLC automation for complete remote hydraulic operation
- Bronze bushing technology for ease of on-site maintenance
- Excellent cavity design capability
- Readily mounted and easily transportable on a portable cone/screen chassis
- Also available in sizes ranging from 500 HP to 2500 HP for medium to high tonnage aggregate and mining operations