Crown Equipment introduces an intelligent range of counterbalanced forklifts designed for versatile applications.
The Crown SC 5200 Series of sit-down counterbalanced forklifts is designed for multiple applications from dock work to transporting and stocking.
The highly compact and short 3-wheel counterbalanced forklifts are suitable for applications requiring additional manoeuvrability in limited spaces such as 3m aisles in warehouses.
Crown’s new range of lift trucks is available in 36V or 48V AC options depending on application needs. These systems include Crown’s integrated AC traction and hydraulic systems that increase productivity with efficient use of power.
The heavy duty frame of the counterbalance forklifts is matched by the in-built computer system. Crown Access 1 2 3 Comprehensive System Control provides on-board intelligence that monitors and controls all systems of the Crown SC 5200 to ensure superior performance and reliability.
The Intrinsic Stability System uses Crown Access 1 2 3 to proactively support safety and efficiency by monitoring performance parameters based on the operating environment such as the lift truck’s direction, speed, wheel angle and fork position. For example, the forklift automatically limits travel speeds based on lift height.
Crown SC 5200 Series counterbalanced forklifts are multipurpose workhorses that move in and out of trailers, perform dock and ramp work, and handle loads from staging and transporting to put-away.
Key features of Crown SC 5200 Series counterbalanced forklifts:
- On-demand steering lowers noise levels
- Single hydraulic motor designed for improved efficiency
- Faster lift speeds maximise productivity
- Frame equipped with Crown’s heavy-duty, 19mm steel plate and Crown’s I-beam mast rails that resist bending and twisting
- Supports load capacities ranging from 1,360kg to 1,800kg
- Strength matched by high levels of in-built computerised intelligence
- Crown’s Access 1 2 3 improves operators’ confidence through real-time monitoring and management of traction, braking, steering and hydraulics
- Integration of Crown components optimises power and enables the full-motor braking system of Crown’s unique e-GEN system
- Ergonomic features include industry-leading entry/exit and easy-to-reach controls to help minimise operator arm movement
- Exclusive FlexSeat delivers superior comfort through an exclusive suspension, responsive back flex and wider seat cushion
- Enhanced visibility through design features such as operator-forward seating and superior mast configuration