Moulded Case Current Transformers from Crompton Instruments (Australia) offer wide system current ratings, apertures, busbar and case sizes to suit every application.
Moulded Case Current Transformers are manufactured to meet EN 60044. Their benefits include ratio rating from 1/5 to 6000/5, accuracy up to class 0.5, integral terminal cover for safety and multiple mounting options.
Features of Moulded Case Current Transformers:
- CT ratios from 1/5 to 6000/5
- High impact, flame retardant moulded case
- Busbar, DIN-rail or foot mounting options
- Current Transformers have accuracy up to Class 0.5
- Integral terminal cover
- The toroidal core and secondary winding is encapsulated by a self-extinguishing
- polycarbonate moulded case cover providing excellent mechanical strength and
- electrical insulation.
- The integral covered secondary terminals offer protection to IP20B and the enclosure is protected to IP40.
- The material is halogen free thus reducing risk of halogen emissions in case of fire.