Tyco Electronics introduces the 3-phase, 3-in-1 current transformers under its Crompton Instruments brand.
The M3N1 range of Crompton Instruments 3-in-1 current transformers offers primary currents between 60-630A with 5A secondaries offering up to class 0.5 accuracy performance.
M3N1 3-in-1 current transformers are space-saving devices that can be directly installed next to a 3-phase moulded case circuit breaker where individual current transformers may not fit in between busbars.
M3N1 3-phase current transformers also save on installation time, eliminating the need to fit three standard individual current transformers.
Features of 3-in-1 current transformers
- Cost effective 3-phase moulded case
- Ratios range from 60/5 to 630/5
- Integrated wire sealable terminal cover
- Busbar, DIN-rail and metal feet mounting hardware supplied
- Combined M4 posi/slot screw
- System voltage: 720V maximum
- Test voltage: 3kV for 1 minute
- System frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
- Primary ratings: 60A to 630A
- Rated dynamic current: 2.55 x lht
- Secondary terminals: M4 screw terminals
- Enclosure: Flame retardant grade classified UL 94V-O
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +85°C
- Accuracy Class 0.5, 1, 3
- Mounting hardware: Plug-in metal feet for wall or base mounting
- Busbar and DIN-rail mounting
- Compliant with IEC/EN 60044-1