The VPort 254 4-channel MPEG4/MJPEG video encoder for multi-channel applications is now available from CrispTech . The VPort 254 4-channel MPEG4/MJPEG video encoder provides up to 120 FPS at CIF resolution (NTSC: 352 x 240; PAL: 352 x 288), and supports an optional MJPEG4/MJPEG algorithm, making it suitable for use with distributed surveillance systems in critical industrial applications.
The VPort 254 4-channel MPEG4/MJPEG video encoder also supports serial-to-Ethernet and Modbus/TCP communications for integrating automation systems, and 2-way audio is provided to allow real-time communication between system administrators located at a central site and engineers in the field.
The following are the key features of the VPort 254 4-channel MPEG4/MJPEG video encoder:
- Industrial design with -40° to 75°C operating temperature and fibre optic Ethernet port
- Video stream upto 120 frames/sec at CIF (352x240) resolution
- Modbus/TCP supported for easy communication with SCADA software
- One RS-232/422/485 COM port for controlling external serial devices over Ethernet
- Free VPort SDK PLUS and 4-channel video surveillance software