Featuring a robust, fanless design, the new wireless embedded computers offer superior performance in a variety of machine-to-machine applications including data acquisition, protocol conversion as well as remote device control and monitoring.
The W315A and W325A wireless embedded computers are embedded Linux computers that feature one or two software selectable RS-232/422/485 ports, one Ethernet port and quad-band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz for cellular communications.
Both wireless embedded computers come with an SD socket for external storage expansion.
The Linux OS on the computers runs on the MOXA ART 32-bit ARM9 processor, providing a powerful and reliable platform for harsh, industrial environments.
The W315A and W325A industrial computers are upgrades of the W315 and W325 computers.
Additional benefits in the upgraded wireless embedded computers include the ability for users to execute commands while GPRS is connected in addition to easier application program development using the Rcore package.
Features of CrispTech’s wireless embedded computers
- MOXA ART ARM9
- 32-bit 192 MHz processor 32 MB RAM and 16 MB flash disk onboard
- Built-in quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS Class 10, coding scheme from CS1 to CS4 supported
- 1 or 2 software-selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet for network redundancy
- Designed to withstand 5-g of continuous vibration and 50-g shocks
- SD slot for storage expansion
- Ready-to-run Linux Kernel 2.6 platform
- DIN-rail or wall-mount installation
- Robust, fanless design