CRISP Technologies is releasing the new UC7402 embedded network computer that features dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports, a PCMCIA interface for wireless LAN communication, and CompactFlash for mass storage disk expansion.
UC-7402 is an excellent choice for embedded network applications and diverse M2M solutions.
UC-7402 is a rugged, compact embedded computer that is designed for industrial applications. Two key design features are the low power consumption and fanless operation, which together ensure greater reliability and longer system life. The communication oriented functionality includes both hardware and software. The software design is especially ideal for network communication based applications, such as connecting to machines and other devices over a network. UC-7402 provides real-time data access, a secure network gateway, and a VPN router. The built-in web server allows UC-7402 to be used as a web-enabled gateway to let users access monitoring and control functions from anywhere on the network.
Since UC-7402 provides WLAN 802.11b/g connectivity, both wired and wireless networks can be integrated into a system communication medium. Users can capture real-time data from the network and aggregate it into the UC-7402 embedded web server, and convert data into various standard data formats. Data can be buffered and then distributed to the proper web browser.
* Intel XScale IXP-422 266 MHz processor
* 128 MB RAM on-board, 32 MB Flash Disk
* Dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
* PCMCIA Cardbus provides wireless LAN expansion
* CompactFlash slot for storage expansion
* Ready-to-Run Linux Communication Platform
* Hardware level data encryption engine, support AES, DES and 3DES
* Provide SSL, SSH, TLS security function
* Control NPort 5000 device servers using 2G NPort real TTY driver
* Built-in firewall and VPN function
* Embedded Apache web server supports PHP and XML
* DIN-Rail or Wall-Mount Installation
* Robust, Fanless Design