CRISP Technologies has introduced the Moxa UPort 1130, a 1-port USB-to-serial adapter. It enables users to attach an RS422/485 serial peripheral to a laptop or workstation's USB port.
The adapter features full-speed USB 1.1 operation and serial transmission speeds up to 921.6kbps. It is a handy, plug-and-play tool for engineers who need to manage serial devices from a portable workstation or notebook.
The UPort 1130 features USB 1.1 full-speed data transmission and is fully compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.0. Users may select the desired serial interface through software.
The supported interfaces are RS422, 4-wire RS485 and 2-wire RS485. In addition, the UPort 1130 has built-in 15kV ESD protection, ensuring reliable operation in harsh industrial environments.
Convenient terminal block converter
The UPort 1130 is designed for industrial applications. A compact terminal block converter (DB9F to terminal block) is included to simplify wiring to serial devices.
Features at a glance:
* Fully compatible with USB 2.0
* Software configuration for RS422, 4-wire RS485, or 2-wire RS485 operation
* Male DB9 and terminal block connectors for easy wiring
* LED indicators (Active, Tx, Rx)
* Built-in 15 KV ESD protection
* Serial transmission speeds up to 921.6kbps