The OnCell 5000 industrial cellular routers are designed for connecting up to four Ethernet devices to a cellular network.
First in the industry to provide a standalone platform combining cellular router, firewall and switch functionality in one device, OnCell 5000 series cellular routers provide an intelligent, industrial strength, multifunctional cellular communication platform ideal for upgrading M2M applications to cellular.
OnCell 5000 series cellular routers feature a highly flexible design that allows LAN ports to connect to a cellular WAN using a single cellular data account for primary and backup wireless WAN connectivity.
Supporting a wide operating temperature range of -30ºC to 55ºC, these cellular routers offer additional robustness with an aluminium IP30-protected form factor and magnetic isolation protection for the LAN interfaces.
OnCell 5000 series cellular routers can be used in any industrial application but are especially suitable for environmental monitoring systems and transportation applications.
Key features of OnCell 5000 series cellular routers
- Dual SIM card tray with automatic SIM switchover
- Supports GuaranLink to ensure that cellular connections are available whenever required, eliminating issues such as signal fading, interference or connection termination
- Robust, reliable and high-performance devices
- 12 to 48 VDC power inputs with a screw-on design for greater reliability
- Wide operating temperature range of -30ºC to 55ºC
- Housed in an aluminium IP30-protected form factor
- One WAN port and 1.5 KV magnetic isolation protection for four LAN interfaces to keep the system safe from unexpected electrical discharges
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Four 10/100M Ethernet ports routed to 1 GSM/GPRS cellular connection
- Wireless WAN connectivity
- Centralised private IP management software
- Power redundancy
- DIN-Rail and wall mountable housing