The AWK-6222 outdoor dual-RF wireless AP/Bridge/Client, from CrispTech provides a flexible solution for industrial applications in a critical environment.
The AWK-6222 is rated to operate at temperatures ranging from -40 to 75°C, and its dust-tight and weatherproof design is IP67/68-rated, allowing you to extend existing wired networks to outdoor locations. With two independent RF modules, the AWK-6222 outdoor industrial wireless solution supports a greater variety of wireless configurations and applications.
The AWK-6222 outdoor industrial wireless solution also has two redundant DC power inputs to increase the reliability of the power supply, and can be powered via PoE.
The AWK-6222 outdoor industrial wireless solution can also increase the reliability of entire wireless network by enabling redundant wireless connections.
Features and Benefits of the AWK-6222 outdoor industrial wireless solution:
• IEEE 802.11a/b/g compliant
• Long-distance communication support
• Higher security with WEP/WPA/WPA2/802.11X and powerful filter
• Turbo Roaming for seamless wireless connections
• Dual-RF design for redundant wireless communication
• Wide operating temperature range and IP67/68-rated metal housing for hazardous environments
Redundancy to Increase System Reliability:
• PoE and dual DC power inputs
• Redundant dual-RF design for rapid fail-over
• Immunity against disconnection caused by radio interference
• Loading balance of wireless communication
Ruggedized Design for Critical Environment:
• M12 connectors protect againt shock and vibration
• Hardened mounting kit for flexible installation outdoors
• IP67/68-rate metal housing
• Waterproof and dust-tight RJ45 connections