CrispTech has announced the launch of their latest product in the MOXA V2400 series of EN 50155-certified railway computers, the V2416, an x86 Intel Atom embedded computer that is particularly suited to network video recording applications due to the hot swappable storage bay.
Featuring four RS-232/422/485 serial ports, dual LAN ports, and three USB 2.0 hosts, the V2416 embedded computers are based on the Intel Atom N270 x86 processor. Reliable in railway and industrial applications, the embedded computers are EN 50155 certified and include dual VGA and DVI-I outputs.
Tailored for network video recording, the computers are equipped with two slots for accessing additional storage media such as hard disks or SSD drives. Hot swapping allows convenient, fast and easy storage expansion with programmable LEDs to indicate storage capacity and the computer’s status.
Simplifying storage development, the embedded computer’s API library enables the easy configuration of the storage email notification function.
The V2416 features,
- Railway certified
- EN 50155 certified for temperature ranges up to Class TX
- EN 50121-3-2 and EN 50121-4 certified for railway applications
- IEC 61373 certified for shock and vibration resistance
- Hot swappable storage bays
- H/W + S/W integration tailored for network video recording
- High reliability and performance
- Systematic thermal design and patented HD bracket
- Multiple interfaces