CrispTech offers a new line of industrial network video recorders from Moxa designed specifically for harsh environments.
The Moxa MxNVR-IA8 is a revolutionary new range of 8-channel industrial network video recorders built for harsh industrial environments.
Ruggedised features such as fanless design and a wide operating temperature in addition to support for H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG video recording enable theMxNVR-IA8 network video recorders to perform reliably in demanding industrial applications.
Key features of Moxa MxNVR-IA8 industrial network video recorders:
- Can be connected to 8 IP cameras for real-time or scheduled video recording
- Greater network transmission efficiency and lower bandwidth requirement in the network since videos are only transmitted when remote live view and video playback are required
- Protected against EMI and surges
- Reduces bandwidth when transmitting video streams back to the remote control centre or machine room for video recording
- Industrial-grade design features facilitate reliable performance in demanding field applications
- Supports H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG video recording
- Can record up to 8 VPort video stream channels
- Supports video recording by schedule and by event trigger
- Built-in 2x2.5” SATA hard disk interface for storage hard disks
- -40ºC to +75ºC wide operating temperature range (with solid state disk)
- Modbus/TCP supported for direct communication with SCADA systems
- Supports IEEE 802.1X for high network security
- Robust, fanless, 19” rackmount design