All of Moxa's embedded computers, available from CrispTech , now come with an operating system pre-installed. In addition, middleware, sample code, and tools are provided to give programmers a user-friendly environment for application development, minimising the time and effort required for system integration.
Moxa Device Manager 2.0 (MDM 2.0) is an easy-to-use remote management tool for managing Moxa's ready-to-run embedded computers through a web browser. Moxa's embedded computers make good front-end computers for onsite data acquisition and industrial control applications, but they are often located at a remote site. MDM was designed to make it easy for system administrators to manage their remote embedded computers.
Following are the features of MDM 2.0:
- Control and monitor remote embedded computers over the Internet
- Get remote device system info including basic system info, memory info, and storage info
- One-to-multiple file transfer including firmware (excl.UC-71XX & XPe) update and file upload
- Remote programme monitor and control, including process and service (Windows only) control
Following are the features under remote system administration
- Networking configuration setting
- AutoLaunch (excl. XPe)
- System time and RTC (Linux) time
- Device reboot
Following are the features under file management
- Download/upload a file (remote and local site)
- Rename a file or directory
- Delete a file
- Create a directory
- Remove a directory non-recursively
- Get file list of a directory
- Change file mode (Linux only)
MDM 2.0 supports all models and OS (Linux, CE, XPe) of Moxa's embedded computers.