Moxa have released the MXview Lite v2, a new version of Moxa's industrial NMS (Network Management Software). MXview Lite v2 industrial network management software, available from CrispTech , can manage 256 devices with graphical visualization to local or remote users through web browsers. MXview Lite v2 differs from other industrial network management software by offering an intuitive web interface and simplified flows for users to easily configure, monitor, and troubleshoot Moxa Ethernet switches in a few steps.
MXview Lite v2 industrial network management software is designed as an integrated platform that can discover 256 Moxa managed Ethernet switches and all SNMP-enabled devices installed on multiple subnets, and detect abnormal events instantly. MXview Lite v2 industrial network management software also allows users to deploy configuration files and firmware in batch.
Following are the features of MXview Lite v2 industrial network management software:
- Monitor 256 Moxa managed Ethernet switches and SNMP-enabled devices
- Auto device discovery
- User defined topology map
- Network troubleshooting with comprehensive event logs
- Remotely accessible through user friendly web browser
- Batch deployment of configuration and firmware for Moxa switches