MOXA Networking, one of the leading providers of industrial Ethernet solutions, recently launched EDS-316, a new 16-port Ethernet Switch that provides one of the most cost-effective solutions for industrial Ethernet connections.
The all-copper models of EDS-316 come with 16 10/100BaseT(X) ports, and the fiber models are equipped with 14 10/100BaseT(X) ports. With its high performance, diversity, and flexible industrial design, EDS-316 is suitable for a variety of industrial Ethernet applications, such as Building Automation, Machine Automation, and Factory Automation.
The EDS-316 series includes twenty different models. Several models include a built-in relay warning function that alerts maintainers during power failures or when ports get disconnected. The wide operating temperature range (-40 to 75°C) and DIN-Rail mounting capability make the plug-and-play EDS-316 Ethernet switch suitable for industrial Ethernet applications.
· 10/100BaseT(X)(RJ45), 100BaseFX (Multi mode, SC/ST connector)
· Supports IEEE802.3/802.3u/802.3x
· Operating temperature range of 0 to 60°C, or extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C
· Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
· Broadcast storm protection
· Redundant dual 24 VDC power inputs
· DIN-Rail or panel mounting capability.
The EDS-316 is available from Crisp Technologies .