CrispTech has released new Moxa AWK-1200 Industrial Wireless Access Point and Client, designed for industrial wireless applications, many of which are no longer limited to indoor usage.
The AWK-1200 is available in two different models:
- Industrial IEEE802.11g/b wireless Access Point/Bridge
- Industrial AP Client.
The AWK-1200's IP68/IP67-rated housing and -20 to 70°C operating temperature range make it ideally suited for outdoor applications, such as water/wastewater treatment and outdoor surveillance.
The environment for these applications can be quite intense, and for this reason, system integrators need to use products that can stand up to the deleterious effects caused by rain, dust, and hot temperatures.
The AWK-1200 is the perfect match for these kinds of severe conditions.
The AWK-1200 has a detachable antenna to allow users to choose from an array of special-purpose antennas, instead of being limited to the standard models.
The user need not search for a power supply in outdoor environments since the AWK-1200's PoE (Power over Ethernet) design makes it easy to deploy without the need for additional power cables.
- IP68 rated wireless access point/Bridge or IP67 rated wireless AP Client
- Point-to-point, point-to-multipoint wireless connectivity
- Flexible deployment with PoE and detachable antenna design
- WEP/WPA/WPA2/IEEE802.1X authentication
- -20 to 70°C operating temperature range.