The latest model in Moxa's DA-681 x86-based embedded computer line, the DA-681-I-DPP-T, has been just passed IEC 61850-3 power certification and is expected to be released at the end of June. This specially designed embedded computer system for power automation and substations features Moxa's patented L-type heat sink for better thermal efficiency and stacking rackmount computers.
Key features of the new model embedded computer :
- Intel Celeron M 1 GHz processor with 400 MHz FSB
- 1 x 200-pin DDR2 SODIMM socket, supporting DDR2 400 up to 1 GB (512 MB built-in)
- Six 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- 1 CompactFlash socket, 1 IDE and serial ATA-150 connectors for storage expansion
- USB 2.0 ports for high speed peripherals
- 4 isolated RS-232 and 8 isolated RS-485 ports
- Serial port speed from 50 to 921.6 Kbps, supporting nonstandard baudrates
- Embedded Linux, WinCE 6.0, or WinXPe platform
- 19-inch rackmount model, 1U height
- Dual 100/240 VAC/VDC power input (Single power and dual power models available)
- Fanless design
The latest model in Moxa's DA-681 x86-based embedded computer line, the DA-681-I-DPP-T is available from Crisptech .