Aviosys IP Boot Manager 9280 is a new remote power access management product that can auto reboot, restart, and reset up to eight PCs or servers through Internet/Ethernet. The IP Boot Manager 9280, available from CrispTech , acts as a manager for the PC and the server. It handles all the PCs and servers with one IE and a simple connection to Internet. The users can use remote control and access the power. It saves manpower and time during vacation, holidays and night time without a need to send someone to do the job.
The IP Boot Manager 9280 is a device designed to help users to manage up to eight separate servers with one IP address to get the job done. With this device, the users can turn power off, on, reset, schedule daily server actions, and auto ping (watchdog) the server and computers that are linked to this device.
The IP Boot Manager 9280 comes in two versions:
- W/POE - power over Ethernet
- W/O POE
Following are the specifications for the IP Boot Manager 9280:
- Connect and control up to eight servers/PCs
- Schedule daily maintenance to keep the server computers refreshed
- Auto ping (watchdog) functionality to make sure servers are not down
- Remotely reboot, turn off and turn on servers/PCs through IE
- Rack design specifically made to fit into a server case
- Metal casing designed for durability and good heat dissipation
Following are the advantages of IP Boot Manager 9280:
- Manages up to eight sets of PCs and servers
- Saves energy, money, manpower and time
The IP Boot Manager 9280 can be used in PCs and server applications to reset, turn off, turn on servers remotely from anywhere in the world. The IP Boot Manager 9280 can auto ping to manage servers and make sure that no servers are down. The IP Boot Manager 9280 can also schedule daily server maintenance to make sure servers are always refreshed.