MOXA Networking recently released the Industrial Video Server VPort 3310 to the video networking market.
VPort 3310 is an industrial grade 1-channel video server that adopts the high performance MPEG4 compression algorithm and features DIN-Rail Mounting capability, 24vdc redundant power inputs and IP30 protection to meet the requirements of industrial environments.
An extended temperature model, VPort 3310-T, which has an operating temperature of -40°C to 75°C, is also available. This makes VPort 3310-T especially suitable for outdoors and harsh environments, such as roadways, refineries and power plants.
VPort 3310 also provides audio communication, RTSP streaming, multicast streaming protocol-IGMP and SNMP network management function, making the management and control of a video surveillance network system more efficient.
The new video server uses MPEG4 compression technology for video/audio surveillance to meet the ever-expanding demands of synchronal surveillance applications.
VPort 3310 can process up to 30 frames/sec at 352 x 240 resolution (max. bandwidth of 1.6Mbps) to provide high video performance data transmission.
* MPEG4 compression for best video/audio performance
* Standard RTSP streaming for easy integration
* Multicast (IGMP) for transmission efficiency
* SNMP for network management
* Various video size options
* IP filtering function for security
* Supports PPPoE for xDSL connections
* Optional -40°C to 75°C model for critical and outdoors environments
* 24vdc redundant power input
* DIN-Rail mounting ability
* IP30 protection for industrial applications
* MOXA SoftDVRTM Lite IP Surveillance Software included free.
MOXA’s VPort 3310 video server supports multicast (IGMP) for transmission efficiency, providing the ability to reduce multicast traffic so it travels only to the destinations requiring that video/audio traffic data.
Other important built-in functions include SNMP for network management and IP filtering function for security.
The VPort 3310 is available from Crisp Technologies .