Mining operations are considered as risky. Remote monitoring and alarm systems detect anomalies and notify authorities in the event of an emergency.
- Front-end automation embedded computer used for system control, monitoring, data processing, logging and protocol conversion
- Real-time, web-based communication to monitor the peripheral detectors and device performance
- Embedded computers with built-in CANbus interface to communicate with detectors and peripheral meters
- Embedded computers with built-in DI/DO interface to trigger alarm systems in emergency situations
- A reliable, safe and quick response system and uninterrupted network
Embedded computers can be used as the central controller in a mining operation. When a dangerous event occurs, the RFID detector informs the IA262-I automation embedded computer that triggers alarms, emergency lights, exhaust fans and pumps to draw out poisonous gas in the environment.
In addition, the IA262-I automation embedded computer available from CrispTech, can also serve as a front-end protocol gateway for data acquisition and protocol conversion. The data collected comes from different devices and each of them has its own protocol.
The IA262-I automation embedded computer converts various protocols into a single protocol and conducts preliminary data processing before sending data to the control center.
The IA262-I automation embedded computer has the following benefits:
- Fanless, cableless, no hard drive and low power consumption
- Flexible and ready-to-run platform provides multi-level open data interferences and stability for integration with third-party devices
- The IA262-I automation embedded computer supports CANbus, DI/DO, serial and Ethernet interfaces for integration and communication
- Small size with DIN-rail and wall mounting options
- Features optical isolation to minimise risks