The MuLogic SDSL-1102 modem-router will soon be available from CrispTech .
MuLogic SHDSL modem-routers are DSLAM-compatible G.SHDSL.bis devices with 4-port 10/100baseT Auto-MDI/MDIX Ethernet switch.
The modem offers symmetric data rates up to 11.38 Mbit/s over one or two pairs of copper wire and supports both EFM bonding and ATM M-pair bonding.
Depending on the number of wire pairs in service, the data rates can be 5.69 or 11.38Mbit/s. In EFM mode, different pairs are allowed to operate at different link speeds.
Features of MuLogic SHDSL modem-routers:
- Transmission rates up to 11.38 Mbit/s over 2 pairs
- Backward compatible to ITU-T G.991.2 (G.SHDSL)
- Supports Annex A, Annex B, Annex F and Annex G
- Auto load balancing with bonded pairs
- Four 10/100baseT, Auto-MDI/MDIX Ethernet ports
- EFM over G.SHDSL.bis and G.SHDSL
- ATM over G.SHDSL.bis and G.SHDSL
- RFC 1483/2684 Bridged encapsulation (routing mode optional)
- MAC bridging (IEEE 802.3 and 802.1D)
- PPPoE (RFC 2416)
- IP support: TCP, RIPv1, RIPv2, UDP, ICMP, ARP
- IEEE802.1P Priority Output Queuing
- Port-based IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- QoS support: VBR-rt, VBR-nrt, CBR and UBR
- DHCP client/server and DHCP relay functionality
- NAT router for remote access to devices attached to Ethernet port
- Configuration via web browser, Telnet and serial command port
- SNMPv1/SNMPV2 support