The MuLogic ADSL-2401D.S from CrispTech are ADSL2+ modem-routers with Ethernet port and serial port. The serial port is connected with an integrated serial port server which can be accessed via the LAN and the DSL port.
The modems are designed for industrial applications and can be powered from any 9 to 36 Volts or 18 to 60 Volts power source. The ADSL-2401D.S operates over a wide temperature range.
Features of the ADSL modems:
- Configuration via Web browser, Telnet, SNMP and serial command port.
- Independent watchdog/reset controller.
- ADSL modem supports standards for ADSL, ADSL2 and ADSL2+ *Available for Annex A (for use on PSTN lines) and Annex B* (for use on ISDN lines).
- Downstream rates up to 24 Mbit/s, upstream rates up to 1.4 Mbit/s.
- Upstream rates up to 3.5 Mbit/s in Annex M mode.
- DSL link supports PPPoA, PPPoE, MPoA and CLIP network protocols.
- Serial port supports various SCADA protocols Modbus RTU/ASCII, DNP3, IEC 60870.5 *Secure access for Serial port server. (Access restrictions by IP address) *Internal DHCP server, DNS gateway and Dynamic DNS client.
- NAT router for remote access to devices attached to Ethernet and Serial port.
- Isolated supply voltage input (both ac and dc) for industrial applications.
- Supply voltage ranges: 9-36Vdc/12-24Vac (Vr1) or 18-60Vdc/24Vac (Vr2).
- Extended operating temperature range: -30°C to +70°C.
- Din-Rail or panel mounting.
- 10/100baseT, Auto-MDI/MDIX Ethernet port.
- Ethernet port supports TCP/IP, Modbus TCP and other IP protocols.
- Built-in Serial Port server for remote serial data over TCP/IP or UDP/IP *Serial ports (RS232 and RS485) for operation from 300 to 115200 bit/s.