CrispTech has launched a new member of the Active Ethernet I/O series, called the ioLogik E2212.
The ioLogik E2212 Active Ethernet I/O server comes with a variety of powerful features. In fact, you can choose from 19 I/O channel configurations to make this product a versatile Active Ethernet to I/O product yet.
The following configuration features are available:
- Configure your own I/O channel matrix
- Connect PNP or NPN sensors, or just use a dry contact
- Connect PNP and NPN sensors at same time, and in the same module.
With 8 fixed input channels, 8 fixed output channels, and 4 software configurable channels for input or output, the ioLogik E2212 provides system integrators with the flexibility to handle a variety of field demands.
You can configure the I/O channels to suit your needs, with combinations such as 12 inputs and 8 outputs, 8 inputs and 12 outputs, or 10 inputs and 10 outputs. In addition, you can connect to dry and NPN sensors separately or at the same time, giving you the ability to use the ideal sensor type for your wiring approach.
- Selectable digital I/O combination by software
- Accepts PNP or NPN sensors
- Instant event reporting by TCP/UDP/e-mail/SNMP trap
- Easy local control without programming with patented Click&Go logic
- Peer-to-Peer I/O without controller.
- Remote signal display and system monitoring
- Power station monitoring
- Telecom machine room monitoring
- Security system for factory, office, and public buildings.