The Moxa VPort 364 series, a new line of 4-channel industrial video encoders featuring the bandwidth-efficient H.264 video compression algorithm is now available from CrispTech .
The VPort 364 video servers incorporate Moxa's innovative DynaStream functionality for streaming optimisation.
VPort 364 is suitable for operation in harsh industrial surveillance environments thanks to features such as a wide operating temperature range, built-in fibre Ethernet ports, IP30 form factor protection as well as industrial certifications.
In addition to MJPEG, the VPort 364 video servers support H.264 technology to ensure high data transmission performance without compromising on video quality when delivering a large volume of video data through the four channels.
Dual video streams can be provided by the VPort 364 simultaneously to meet different video stream requirements.
The integrated DynaStream function provides superior flexibility in frame rate control that is adaptive to network conditions, reducing manual intervention to a minimum.
Key features of VPort 364 video servers:
- Dual simultaneous H.264 and MJPEG video streams
- Video streams up to 30/25 frames per second at full D1 resolution (NTSC: 720 x 480/ PAL: 720 x 576)
- Video latency under 200 ms
- Moxa DynaStream technology optimises network bandwidth
- Industrial design with wide -40ºC to +75ºC operating temperature range
- VPort SDK PLUS provided free
- Suitable for harsh industrial surveillance environments