CrispTech and Moxa have launched the OnCell G3110/G3150-HSDPA, an industrial-grade wireless 3.5G IP modem.
The OnCell G3110/G3150-HSDPA industrial-grade wireless 3.5G IP modem expands Moxa's cellular communication product range from 2G to 3.5G devices.
Moxa offer cellular solutions for industrial applications, including the GSM/GPRS OnCell G2100 series modem and GSM/GPRS/EDGE OnCell G3110/G3150 IP modem.
The OnCell G3100/G3150-HSDPA industrial-grade wireless 3.5G IP modem offers connectivity to tri HSDPA/UMTS frequency bands and quad GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequency bands (850, 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz), allowing global roaming on the available network.
The OnCell G3100-/G3150-HSDPA industrial-grade wireless 3.5G IP modem offers operation modes, such as Reverse Real COM mode for cellular network structures (IP addressing issue), which automatically generates a virtual COM port to match serial ports, allowing users to communicate with remote serial devices.
It comes with a built-in relay output that can be configured to indicate the priority of events when notifying or warning engineers in the field.
Two digital inputs also allow users to connect to basic I/O devices. The OnCell G3100/G3150-HSDPA industrial-grade wireless 3.5G IP modem comes with redundant power inputs that can provide non-stop operation. Following are the features of the OnCell G3100/G3150-HSDPA industrial-grade wireless 3.5G IP modem:
- Universal tri-band 850/1900/2100 MHz UMTS/HSDPA
- Universal quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Socket modes including TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, Real COM, Reverse Real COM, RFC2217, and Ethernet Modem
- Secure modes for TCP Server, TCP Client, Real COM, and Reverse Real COM
- Redundant DC power input
- Two digital inputs and one relay output
- Configuration by web console and telnet