CRISP Technologies , a provider of industrial Ethernet solutions and national distributor of MOXA Networking products in Australia, has released MOXA’s new entry-level industrial managed Ethernet switch series.
The EDS-408A/405A series is a managed switch solution that includes both 8-port models and 5-port models, and the rugged industrial design features plug-n-play Turbo Ring redundancy (recovery time <300ms at full load), and advanced managed functions, such as QoS, Port-based VLAN, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, and RMON.
Additional features that system integrators will find useful include automatic warning via email or relay by user-configured events, and user-friendly web-based configuration and management.
This new generation industrial Ethernet switch also meets the RoHS "green product" standards.
Key features include:
* Plug-n-play Turbo Ring redundancy (with aforementioned recovery time) or RSTP/STP; ring topology can also be set with a web-based management utility
* Advanced management functions, including QoS, port-based VLAN, SNMP V1/V2c/V3, bandwidth management, port mirroring, and RMON
* Automatic warning via email or relay by user-configured events
* Wide temperature models with -40° to 75°C operating temperatures available
* User-friendly web-based configuration and management
* Meet RoHS "green product" standards.