The field patch test kit from Particle Test is a valuable tool for visually analysing contamination levels and contaminate types in hydraulic and lubrication systems in the field when the result is required in a short time. Monitoring fluid cleanliness in hydraulic and lubrication systems is a common practice.
When the pressure is on waiting weeks for bottle samples from an independent lab might not be an option. With field patch test kit oil cleanliness can be visually analysed in the field without waiting for lab results and losing control of the analysing process.
The field patch test kit provides the opportunity to see the type, concentration, and actual size of particulate contamination inside the system. The field patch test kit includes reference photos so that the patch sample can be correlated to an approximate ISO Fluid Cleanliness Code. When used in conjunction with the PAMAS S40 or SBSS particle counting equipment exact fluid cleanliness and visual analysis are at fingertips.
Complete field patch test kit includes
- 100x magnification field microscope
- 1.2m filter test patches
- Funnel assembly with ml fill line for accuracy
- Vacuum pump to extract fluid samples from the system and process 25ml sample through filter patch
- Sample bottles
- Forceps for filter patch handling
- Solvent dispenser with dispensing filters
- Instruction manual
- Visual correlation chart to determine approximate ISO Cleanliness Code of patch test kit sample
- Visual correlation chart to determine type of particles captured on the patch
- Patch mounting cards and adhesive covers to protect samples from ambient contamination and to preserve samples for future reference