BV4000 Brookfield Viscosity Air Baths are now available from Particle Test . Their mechanically refrigerated cold cabinet prepares samples for Brookfield viscosity determinations on petroleum lubricants. A built-in turntable rotates the samples at 4 RPM per specifications.
The cooling system maintains cabinet temperature within ±0.1°C at temperatures as low as –50°C. The cabinet temperature is displayed in digital format on the front panel and the Cabinet accommodates sixteen sample cells with cell carriers. The Viscosity Air Baths Includes insulated cover.
BV4000 Brookfield Viscosity Air Baths conform to ASTM D2983 and related specifications. They are mechanically refrigerated with digital temperature control. They have a capacity of 16 samples and an operating range to –50°C.
Specifications of the BV4000 Brookfield Viscosity Air Baths:
- Conform to: ASTM D2983; IP 267 Method A; ISO 9262; CEC-L-18A
- Temperature Control Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Sample Rotation: 4 RPM
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, Single Phase, 16A; 220-240V, 50 or 60Hz, Single Phase, 12A
- Dimensions: 91cm x 71cm x 109cm
- Net Weight: 143kg
- Shipping Weight of the BV4000 Brookfield Viscosity Air Baths: 172kg