Available now from Crea Laboratory Technologies , the BELSORP-Max is a high performance volumetric gas adsorption instrument used to obtain useful information about micropore and important for the accurate measurement of adsorption isotherm from low relative pressure.
Designed for a wide range adsorption isotherm for surface area and pore size distribution analysis, the BELSORP-Max volumetric gas adsorption instrument can measure adsorption isotherms from relative pressure as low as 1 x10-8 (N2 at 77K, Ar at 87K), using a 13.3Pa pressure transducer.
Furthermore, AFSM, the new method for free space measurement, is applied and adsorption isotherm can be measured with high accuracy. The Chemisorption option enables unattended chemisorption measurement from pretreatment with step programs.
The key features of BELSORP-Max volumetric gas adsorption instrument include:
- measurement of specific surface area, pore size distribution, vapour adsorption and chemisorption
- adsorption measurement from extremely low pressure (p/p0=10-8– 0.997)
- up to three samples can be measured simultaneously
- fully automated chemisorption option
- Kr adsorption available for low surface area material
- coolant level controller is no longer necessary and high reproducible data can be obtained (AFSM)
- BELSim, which analyzes pore size distribution by NLDFT and GCMC simulation methods, can be incorporated into the BELMaster data analysis software
- ISO 9277 and JIS Z 8830 compliant.