Telecrane Remote Controls, available in Australia from Crane Automation & Industrial Supplies , are easy to install and easy to use and enable the operation of machinery from a safe operating distance. This is important especially when operating lifting equipment as the operator can be at a safe distance while having the flexibility to move around and enjoy better visibility of the load.
Telecrane Remote Controls are manufactured under strict guidelines under ISO 9001, are backed by CE certification, and comply with EU Directives such as:
Machinery Directive: 98/37/EC:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive: 2004/108/EEC
- Low Voltage Directive: 2006/95/EEC
- Radio Equipment Directive: 1999/5/EC
- EN 13557:2003 31.12.2005 – Cranes – Controls and Control Stations
- EN ISO 13849-1:2006 Safety of Machinery – Safety related parts of control systems – Part 1: General principles for design.
- Category 4 for STOP
- Category 3 for CONTROL
- EN 60204-1:2006 Safety of Machinery- Electrical Equipment of Machines – Part 1: General Requirements.