Cormack Packaging has developed a new range of plastic closures designed specifically to address the limitations of existing closure options.
Jar opening can be a challenge, even with the advent of plastic closures. Cormack Packaging has spent significant time and money addressing the serious concerns being encountered by consumers across the broad range of products. Key objectives included minimising whole of pack change both in the manufacturing process and in the consumer recognition of product.
The new TVL range of closures offers several advantages to the manufacturer as well as the end user including product integrity, ease of opening and convenience. The new closures have also been arthritis tested to ensure better accessibility to the product by people living with arthritis.
Cormack Packaging’s TVL closures are already widely used across a broad spectrum of products including foods, powders, liquids, spreads, condiments and sauces. The closure caps range includes bare, wedge, standard seal and induction seal options.
Key features of the TVL family of closures:
- Tamper evidence protects the integrity of the product
- Vented band addresses post filling wash and drainage through the filling cycle
- Lock band maintains security of product to the consumer’s door
- Greater degree of ease and convenience in removing the closure
- Arthritis tested using arthritis simulated gloves to enable individuals with arthritis to remove the cap
- In-mould labelling offers brand owners a full colour quality finish labelling option for the product to stand out
- Available in a range of standard colours with different lining options
- Size options include 38mm with or without wedge seal, 83mm, 95mm and 110mm sizes