Australia’s leading provider of construction information, Reed Construction Data (formerly Cordell Building Information Services) has launched a major upgrade of its online construction information service, Cordell Connect.
Cordell Connect is a web-based system, which gives users access to information on projects in planning, out to tender, and under construction, and details of the companies and contacts working on those projects. The system also allows users to search and export information, track updates, manages contact information, produce marketing letters and much more.
Some of the major enhancements in the new release are:
- Search for projects based on expected commencement and completion dates.
- Create a Top Companies report, which details the top 10, 20, 50 or 100 companies based on the dollar value of projects they have won over a given time period.
- Produce a mail merge letter to multiple companies in bulk from a list of project records.
- Email in bulk to a list of contacts or companies.
- Elect to be notified by email, when certain project information is updated or when a task is due.
- Customise the way the search results appear on screen.
- New shortcuts and graphics on the home page.
- Ability to chart project statistics for marketing presentations.
- More exporting options to Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
In keeping with Reed Construction Data’s commitment to ongoing product development and enhancement, this is the second upgrade to Cordell Connect since early 2005.
Along with Reed’s superior data coverage and almost four decades of experience in researching the Australian construction industry, the new enhancements to Cordell Connect provide clients with comprehensive, sophisticated and user-friendly project lead service on the market.