Synapse wireless temperature monitoring systems, now available from CoolPac , enable users to reliably and easily monitor cold chain performance whether it be in a warehouse, on trucks, in one location or many, or any combination of these.
These wireless temperature monitoring systems allow for up to 2,032 Synapse wireless sensors to be connected via receiver stations and existing wireless intranet, ensuring operators can view, monitor and interrogate cold chain data from anywhere in the world.
Specifically designed to meet the regulatory requirements of GAMP, 21 part 11, FDA, MHRA, TGA and HACCP, the sensors in Synapse wireless temperature monitoring systems can monitor temperature, humidity, light, barometric pressure and more.
Synape wireless temperature monitoring systems can:
- track environmental conditions within a storage or holding location
- send alerts via voice mail or e-mail to nominated people based on a decision tree when the environmental conditions fall outside the user defined parameters
- allow for remote login and monitoring of environmental conditions within the warehouse
- store unalterable data records securely (GAMP, 21 part 11); and
- record corrective action by user for a complete audit trail.