Standard Automatic Guided Carts and customised Automatic Guided Carts are both available from Webb Conveyor Company of Aust .
Smartcart automatic guided cart - The Smartcart automatic guided carts are a flexible material handling solution. It is a battery powered magnetic tape or bar guided automatic guided cart that is simpler and less expensive than traditional automatic guided vehicles.
Features of the Smartcart automatic guided carts:
- Fast installation of the magnetic tape guide path ensures maximum flexibility for faster installations or quick guide path modifications.
- The guide path can be installed in advance of product changeover, significantly reducing production downtime.
- An in-floor wire guide path is an option on your Smartcart automatic guided cart.
- The Smartcart is capable of variable speeds from 3m/min – 36m/min. It has a capacity up to 1,814 kg and is easy to install.
- The SmartCart is ideal for use as an assembly platform in low to medium volume production where the product is set on a fixture attached to the drive module frame or to an optional load handling frame up to 152 cm x 304 cm.
The SmartCart can be used as a load carrier, with load platform or transfer mechanism such as a non-driven conveyor bed. A prime area for cost savings in manufacturing plants is in process inventory reduction. A SmartCart system will move material between stations with regularity and predictability.