Convergent Water Controls introduces its accurate and configurable Chlorine and Chlorine Dioxide Control Systems.
The EMEC FCCS-LDCL models feature optional amperometic and dot matrix backlit LCD displays measured Chlorine (mg/L), temperature, date and time.
These chlorine and chlorine dioxide control systems can also be used for hydrogen peroxide, ozone or peracetic acid amperometric measuring cells. Other features of the EMEC FCCS-LDCL models include:
- IP65 Controllers and Flow Cells
- 2 x Proportional Outputs and 2 x ON/OFF outputs
- Programmable power-on delay
- High and low mg/L, and max dosing alarms
- 4-20mA for mg/L and 4-20mA for temperature
- Serial port for printer allows log printing
- RS485 for remote control
- Programmable cleaning output